All the Flowers at your Wedding should be a reflection of you, your style and your wishes for your very Special day.
Wedding Flowers are personal to every individual Couple and Wedding as Flowers can evoke memories, have sentimentalities attached to them, tell a story or even a scent can transport the mind to something.
This is why at Kelly Atwood Floral Designs we only offer a Bespoke Design Package for all our Wedding Couples regardless of Wedding size/budget.
Our Bespoke Design Service Includes
* A Complimentary consultation at our Studio or at a location of your choice*
* A Complimentary Personal Mood board for your Wedding and Floral design style
* A Complimentary Quote **
• Continual collaborative working to keep up with Wedding plans and evolving styling etc of your big day. We aim to make the build up to your special day as stress free and enjoyable as possible if you need additional help with planning please do not hesitate to ask us.
• A final mood board for your Wedding Floristry
• A finalising meeting to present your mood board and design sketches, finalise details and to see any floral examples/ mock up arrangements if requested.
• On the day set up floral installation and styling upon request.
• Personal delivery of Bridal party Flowers
• A Framed Bridal bouquet design artwork will be sent as a memento, a Wedding gift and a thank you from us.
Conditions- * travel cost to an external consultation will be invoiced **Any services after the quote are only included on agreement of contract to use our Wedding Bespoke Design service.
Like the sound of our service? what next?
Contact us. After initial contact you will be sent an email with Our Wedding Floral Design Guide/questionaire and we will then book your consultation. You will be asked to collect any inspiration images you like, images of your ceremony and reception venue, any wedding colour scheme samples/swatches and anything else important to you about your wedding to have all with you for me to look at at your consultation.
In Consultation I will provide wedding and floristry magazines to look through to gauge your style, our portfolio,
a head full of ideas and keen listening ears to collaboratively discuss your Wedding, your requirements/needs and how we can provide/design the Flowers you will LOVE for your Wedding.
Take a look at the Sample galleries for a few examples of our work and view our testimonials & Price guidelines on the following page.
We shall look forward to hearing from you soon.
South Ruislip, Middlesex
We love to meet our customers so feel free to arrange a free consultation for your next event/occasion today just give us a call today.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment
Subscribe to see what we are up to, read our blog and get exclusive offers.